The sublimation transfers are ready to heat press. We use high-quality sublimation printer paper and inks. Sublimation can be done on light-colored fabric containing at least 50% polyester. The higher the polyester count, the better.
Infant 4.5” – 5.5″
Toddler 5.5″ – 6.5″
Youth 7″ – 8″
Adult S – L 8.5” – 11”
Adult XL-XXL 11.5” – 13″
These measurements are an estimate and might vary slightly. This measurement will be for the widest part of the image. If you have any questions or want to order a custom size, or design, please send a message.
Gettin’ Crafty With It is not responsible for any pressing errors. Colors may vary slightly from the monitor.
Due to the nature of the product, there will be no returns or exchanges. If there is an issue with your order, please message within 5 days of receiving your order. It is your responsibility to look over the prints before pressing.
I am not able to make changes or edits to any designs. All designs are sold as-is and should remain that way. There should be no editing of the files to change colors, add or remove items, or change the text. Also, I am not able to do custom orders at this time.
HOW TO PRESS
Sublimation works best on light-colored fabric containing at least 50% polyester. The higher the polyester count, the better. It works best on items with 60-65% polyester that are light in color. To get the best results, it is recommended to press at 385-400 degrees for 60 seconds. Temperature and time may vary but depending on your heat press.
If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me via Etsy messages before pressing the transfer(s).
Below are a few items to note:
1. Please trim your transfer to avoid any random ink that may have been left on the edges of the paper during printing. Trimming the transfer also prevents press marks when pressing your transfer.
2. Please note that printing is only suitable for garments that include polyester since sublimation will only adhere to the fibers in polyester. 100% polyester will achieve the best end results. While a polyester/cotton blend will work, you will not receive the same results as using a 100% polyester garment. When the polyester count decreases, so will the brightness of the image on your final product. The color of your garment also plays a role in the final product. If the garment is not 100% polyester, it is best to use a white or cream colored shirt.
3. To get the best results with your transfers, it is recommended to use a heat press at 385-400 degrees for 60 seconds. Sublimation transfers will not work with an iron. It is also recommended that you check the temperature of your press often to make sure your press does not have hot or cold spots as this can also affect your final product. Temperature and time may vary depending on your heat press.
4. White does not print with sublimation ink. Also, some colors may print a different color (such as teal) but will press the correct color as heat activates the sublimation ink.
5. Please check your images and heat press before pressing. We are not responsible for any damages that may occur during pressing.